36 Bollywood Celebs Exposed In Sting Operation By Cobra Post: Operation Karaoke

operation karaoke celebrities

36 Bollywood Celebs Exposed In Sting Operation By Cobra Post: Operation Karaoke

 




 

Cobra Post is an independent non-profit journalism company which does sting operations and investigative journalism. Recently cobra post came in news a month ago when it claimed that the non-banking finance comapany “Dewan housing Finance Limited” committed a fraud of Rs 31000 crores by channeling the loans to various fake shell companies.  Now Cobra Post is back and this time the targets are Bollywood celebs.

On Feb 19, 2019 cobra post released a 1 hour video with secretly recorded videos of conversation between the members of cobra post and 36 bollywood celebs. The main of the sting operation was to show the public that how social media influencing has became a massive part of not only advertisements  but also political campaigns.

operation karaoke

Celebrities from Bollywood who agreed to be a part of the foul practice are singer Abhijeet Bhattacharya, Kailash Kher, Mika Singh, Baba Sehgal. Among the lot of actors are Vivek Oberoi, Jackie Shroff, Shakti Kapoor, Sonu Sood, Amisha Patel, Mahima Chaudhry, Puneet Issar, Surendra Pal, Shreyas Talpade, Pankaj Dheer, his son Nikitin Dheer, Tisca Chopra, Rohit Roy, Deepshikha Nagpal, Akhilendra Mishra, Rahul Bhat, Salim Zaidi, Rakhi Sawant, Aman Verma, Hiten Tejwani, his wife Gauri Pradhan, Evelyn Sharma, Minissha Lamba, Koena Mitra, Poonam Pandey and Sunny Leone.




But as these celebs fall for the prey of money in return for posting fake and biased opinions,out of them only four of the celebrities refused to accept the offer. They were  Arshad Warsi, Vidya Balan, Raza Murad and Saumya Tandon. As Cobra Post Quoted ” While we saw all these celebs succumbing to the lure of money and agreeing to indulge in this unethical and unlawful practice, there were some notable exceptions, though. When we approached Vidya Balan, Arshad Warsi, Raza Murad and Saumya Tandon with our proposition, these celebs chose to go by their conscience and straightaway refused to play ball “

operation karaoke

The money offered allegedly ranges anywhere from between ₹2-50 lakh per message. Some actors, like Sonu Sood, allegedly demanded ₹20 crore for an eight-month contract and promised to deliver spectacularly on what was required. Others like Vivek Oberoi who raised questions on the payment procedure were told that 9%-10% of their deal price would be in “white” which will be payed in advance and the rest 90% will be payed in cash as black money.

 

 

 

Related posts

Leave a Comment